Naples is one of the most authentic cities that you can visit in Italy.
From Amalfitana coast you can reach the city in about one hour. There are also many tours going back and forward from Naples to Amalfitana Coast every day.
What to see and do in Naples
The historic center of Naples was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1995, it is one of the most extensive historic centers in Europe. Collect a lot of historical-cultural attractions. The best way to discover Naples is by foot, getting lost in its narrow streets, letting yourself be carried away by the vivacity of its inhabitants, the colors and especially the flavors of Naples. There is a lot to see in Naples! I recommend dedicating at least two days.
- Santa Maria Assunta Cathedral and the treasures of San Gennaro
- Chapel Museum of Sansevero and the Veiled Christ
- Napoli Sotterranea (Naples Underground)
- Archaeological Museum of Naples
- Piazza del Plebiscito / Basilica of San Francisco de Paula
- Royal Palace of Naples
- San Carlos Theater
- Castel Nuovo
- Castel dell’Ovo
- Castel Sant’Elmo
- Via Spaccanapoli